Academy MemberMap & Directions
- Practice Commenced: 2015
- Total Mediations (as of Mar 2021): 400
AV Attorney who’s tried over 100 Jury Trials. During my career I've handled General Commercial Liability, Premise Liability, Motor Vehicle Liability, Bad Faith, Coverage disputes, Wrongful Death, 1st & 3rd Party Liability, Contract Disputes and Commercial Litigation.
I'm Bilingual which will help when you have Spanish speaking clients and/or opposing parties. I’m Peer Rated, “Distinguished”, for High Professional achievement and high ethical standing (4.5 out of 5.0), by Martindale-Hubble.
After you secure a date, we ask that you email us the Case Style and the Certificate of Service, so that we can provide you with the Notice. If you don’t receive a Notice, within 24 hours of your scheduling, Please contact us (786-703-7008). If your emails have not been responded too, within 24hours, or if you need dates before the end of the day please call us. We want to ensure your needs are responded too in a timely fashion.
- Business Dissolution
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Medical Devices
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Property Damage
- Title Disputes
- Wrongful Death
- 1985- 1988:Creighton University School of Law
- 1980- 1982 Miami-Dade Community College
- 1982-1985: Florida International University
Memberships & Affiliations
- Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Dade County Bar Association By Laws Committee Vice-Chair 2005
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee 11th Judicial Circuit - 2000-2004
- Dade County Bar Association Professionalism Committee- 1998
- Dade County Bar Association Civil Litigation Committee- 1997
$450 Per Hour. Two Hour minimum.