- Practice Commenced: 2015
- Total Mediations (as of Sep 2020): 400
I’m a Licensed Attorney who’s tried over 100 Jury Trials. During my career I've handled General Commercial Liability, Premise Liability, Motor Vehicle Liability, Bad Faith, Coverage disputes, Wrongful Death, 1st & 3rd Party Liability, Contract Disputes and Commercial Litigation.
I'm Bilingual which will help when you have Spanish speaking clients and/or opposing parties. I’m Peer Rated, “Distinguished”, for High Professional achievement and high ethical standing (4.5 out of 5.0), by Martindale-Hubble.
Check out my ad at Mediation.com. You can also check out my website at
Please note that Rams Mediation Group now has On-Line booking for MIAMI-DADE mediations ONLY. Kindly click the link below to schedule your mediation with us.
*If you need to book a mediation outside the Miami-Dade/Broward County area, please E-Mail us with your request. In your request, please let us know; the County where the Mediation will take place, the dates you are looking for, and we’ll provide you with available dates.
After you secure a date, we ask that you email us the Case Style and the Certificate of Service, so that we can provide you with the Notice. If you don’t receive a Notice, within 24 hours of your scheduling, Please contact us (786-703-7008). If your emails have not been responded too, within 24hours, or if you need dates before the end of the day please call us. We want to ensure your needs are responded too in a timely fashion.
- Business Dissolution
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Property Damage
- Shareholder Disputes
- Title Disputes
- Wrongful Death
- 1985- 1988:Creighton University School of Law
- 1980- 1982 Miami-Dade Community College
- 1982-1985: Florida International University
Memberships & Affiliations
- Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Dade County Bar Association By Laws Committee Vice-Chair 2005
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee 11th Judicial Circuit - 2000-2004
- Dade County Bar Association Professionalism Committee- 1998
- Dade County Bar Association Civil Litigation Committee- 1997
$400 Per Hour. Two Hour minimum.