Over the past 18 years, Mr. Bresnahan has mediated over 750 cases in the areas of personal injury, products liability, trucking litigation, construction law, real estate disputes, employment disputes, home owners association claims, commercial litigation, insurance disputes, family law, consumer litigation, oil and gas, and probate litigation.
- Civil Rights
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- Entertainment Sector
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
• St. Mary's University of Law, J.D.
• St. Louis University, B.A.
Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas, since 1988
- San Antonio Bar Association, since 1988
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, since 1995
- American Board of Trial Advocates, since 2008