Academy Member Inducted 2008Map & Directions
Philip L. PartridgeDiplomate member
801 Magnolia Ave
Orlando, FL 32803
- Practice Commenced2005
- # of MEDS (as of 30/5/23)600
- # of ARBS (as of 30/5/23)
Note: Phil Partridge is now part of Bloodworth Flick Law, PLLC
Phil Partridge has been a practicing attorney for 32 years and a mediator for 17, concentrating in personal injury, insurance defense and real property and probate litigation and is a member of the Florida Bar and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. He has conducted trials throughout Central Florida and has several reported appeals. Orlando's Mayor appointed him to both the Certification Appeal Board for the City of Orlando and the Chapter 57 Review Board where he served as Vice-Chair. He was a Certified Continuing Education Instructor for licensed adjusters in the State of Florida and has been a university level course instructor, guest lecturer and presenter at legal seminars. He is a roster mediator for the FLDFS where he handles 1st party property claims.
From 1997 until 2005, Phil Partridge was Claim Litigation Counsel for State Farm where he primarily handled liability cases in Central Florida, while also handling various insurance issues, including coverage questions and policy interpretations. He taught Liens, Tort Damages, Proposing A Settlement/Demanding the Limits and Common Discovery Issues for continuing education requirements for licensed adjusters. He is a graduate of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA) and Advanced NITA.
Prior to State Farm, his practice consisted of plaintiff's personal injury, insurance defense, real property and probate litigation.
Since 2006, Phil has dedicated his practice to the resolution of disputes through ADR. He has offices in downtown Orlando, East Orlando, South Orlando, and Lake Mary (Seminole County).
- Community Associations
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Elder Abuse
- Eminent Domain
- Family Businesses
- Health Care
- Legal Malpractice
- Lemon Law
- Libel & Slander
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Natural Disasters
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Fees
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Property Damage
- Real Estate
- Shareholder Disputes
- Title Disputes
- Trusts / Estates
- Wrongful Death
- University of Florida, JD (1990)
- University of Florida, BSBA (1987)
- Graduate of National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA) and Advanced NITA
- 5th DCA Qualified & Approved Appellate Mediator
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor for Licensed Adjusters
Memberships & Affiliations
- Florida Supreme Court Approved Arbitrator
- Approved Foreclosure Mediator for Orange County
- Former Roster Mediator for American Arbitration Association (Brevard County RMFMP)
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Appellate Mediator
- Former Certification Appeal Board Member and Vice-Chair for the City of Orlando Minority Business Enterprise and Chapter 57 Review Board
- Former director for Deland Main Street Association
- Former director of the Board for the Volusia County Bar Association (V.C.B.A.) and Liaison for the Medical/Legal Community
- Member of the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Member of the the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Former member of Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
$350/hr for Zoom mediations and $450/hr for in person with 2 hr minimum for 1/2 day mediations.
Reduced fixed/flat fee mediations available on certain cases, i.e. presuit HOA, simple subrogation and collections cases etc. All flat fee mediations must be preapproved by Phil Partridge at 407-777-8451.
Some mediations require a one hour advance deposit, e.g. HOA/COA presuit claims.