- Practice Commenced: 1990
- Total Mediations (as of Sep 2021): 1750
Since 1990, Mr. Ho has mediated over a thousand cases to settlement, including a large number of multi-party complex litigation matters. He has written and attended numerous seminars and training programs in the area of risk analysis and ADR.
Mr. Ho has been chosen by his peers as a “Superlawyer,” specifically in the category of mediation. In addition to his mediation practice, Mr. Ho currently is engaged in the private practice of law, representing both employees and employers in the area of employment law.
- ADA Disability
- Contract Disputes
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage & Hour/FMLA
- He completed the required 40-hour training in the theory and practice of mediation in 1995
- Graduated cum laude from St. Olaf College
- Graduated cum laude University of Minnesota Law School.
- Clerked for the Honorable Esther M. Tomljanovich of the Minnesota Supreme Court in 1992-93.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member of the Minnesota Bar Association
- Member Hennepin County Bar Associations
- Elected member of the Governing Council of the Labor and Employment Law Section.
- Currently sits on the MSBA Labor and Employment Specialists Board of Directors.