Academy Member Inducted 2009Map & Directions
- Practice Commenced1999
- # of MEDS (as of 29/11/23)
- # of ARBS (as of 29/11/23)
Online / In-Person
Born and raised in Georgia, Mark has practical political, legal, and governmental experience in all parts of the State and will travel anywhere in Georgia at no charge to mediate disputes. Mark has significant trial experience on both the plaintiff and defense side of medical malpractice cases, general personal injury cases, stock fraud cases, and commercial disputes.
- Contract Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Professional Fees
- Professional Negligence
- Wrongful Death
- Wake Forest University, B.A., Biology, 1976, Distinguished Military Graduate, President's Trophy.
- Emory University, J.D., 1984, Distinguished Service Award
Memberships & Affiliations
- Georgia Legal Services Program, Board of Directors, 2003-2009, Chair, Pro-Bono Committee, 2008-2009.
- General Practice and Trial Section, State Bar of Georgia, Chair 2002-03, Executive Committee, 1999-2004, Trustee, 2004-2009.
- Certified Mediator and Neutral, Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution since 1999.
- Macon Bar Association
- Old Warhorse Lawyers Club
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Rotary International, member since 2000, currently a member of the Rotary Club of Macon
please call for details