Academy Member Inducted 2018Map & Directions
Galen A. Bradley Esq.
2552 Kerry Drive
Valparaiso, IN 46385
- Practice Commenced2002
- # of MEDS (as of 23/3/23)
- # of ARBS (as of 23/3/23)
Online / In-Person
As an experienced mediator and trial lawyer, Galen Bradley has practiced in Merrillville and Valparaiso, all of Lake and Porter Counties and throughout Northern Indiana for more than 26 years.
As a litigator, he focused on defending complex insurance cases including extra contractual lawsuits, and represented national retailers in business and commercial disagreements. Galen has prevailed in over 50 jury trials and since 2002, has mediated over 3,000 cases. Mediated cases include a variety of personal injury, employment and discrimination actions in addition to contract and complex commercial disputes. He has extensive experience mediating sensitive medical malpractice cases, having served as panel chairman for many years.
Increasingly, Galen is retained to mediate pre-suit matters preventing lengthy and costly future litigation. If your case doesn't settle Galen will, with the parties' authority, continue to work tirelessly via phone, text, email, zoom or through a second mediation session to reach a resolution.
- Civil Rights
- Contract Disputes
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death
- Eastern Illinois University, 1988
- Valparaiso University School of Law, 1995
Memberships & Affiliations
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI)
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) · Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Lake County Bar Association
- Porter County Bar Association