- Practice Commenced2013
- # of MEDS (as of 7/12/23)1000
- # of ARBS (as of 7/12/23)
Online / In-Person
After graduating from law school, I was admitted to the NC State Bar in September 2000. I spent twelve years with an insurance defense litigation firm with a practice focused on workers’ compensation. During that time, I developed a strong interest in mediation and opened my own practice in 2013. Over the past ten years, I have mediated hundreds of workers compensation claims.
- Contract Disputes
- Health Care
- Personal Injury
- Unfair Competition
- Wage & Hour/FMLA
- Workers' Compensation
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill J.D. received May 2000.
Holderness Moot Court Team Member
- Catawba College, Summa Cum Laude
B.A. in Communications & English, May 1997.
Memberships & Affiliations
- NC DRC Certified Superior Court Mediator.
- Frequent lecturer at continuing education seminars.
- Admitted to the NC State Bar and US District Court, Eastern District.
- Member of NC Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Section.
Please call for details.