A certified circuit court mediator since 2005, Ellen is known for mediating pre-trial workers’ compensation issues and has helped resolve a very large percentage of these cases.
Additionally, Ellen is experienced in general litigation and professional liability and defends medical technicians, nurses, and chiropractors in professional negligence claims involving medical malpractice.
A native of Cayce, South Carolina, Ellen received her Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law. She has been repeatedly named one of the Best Lawyers in America©, and her reputation has earned her an AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell. Greater Columbia Business Monthly named Ellen one of the 2012 Midlands Legal Elite in the area of workers’ compensation.
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctor (Order of the Wig and Robe; South Carolina Law Review)
- University of South Carolina, B.S. Business Administration, Concentration in Marketing & Economics (Phi Beta Kappa; Delta Sigma Pi Business Fraternity)
Memberships & Affiliations
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association
- The Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- Defense Research Institute
- South Carolina Bar
- Richland County Bar Association
- International Society of Primerus Law Firms
$335.00 per hour, no travel costs, no cancellation fee