Academy Member Inducted 2023
Named a “Top California Employment Lawyer” by the Daily Journal and one of Los Angeles’ “Most Influential Minority and Women Attorneys” by the Los Angeles Business Journal, Angela Reddock-Wright is a recognized employment and labor law attorney, workplace and Title IX investigator, mediator, arbitrator, and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) professional.
Angela is the Founder and Managing Partner of the Reddock Law Group and has been a practicing attorney for more than 20 years. She also was a former employment and labor law litigator for more than 15 years. Ms. Reddock-Wright merges her experiences as a lawyer, business owner, elected and appointed government official, and volunteer in the civic and non-profit sectors to provide practical and powerful advice to clients across the business, political, educational, and non-profit landscapes.
- Civil Rights
- Contract Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Unfair Competition
- Wage & Hour/FMLA
- UCLA School of Law
- Amherst College
- Coro Foundation Fellowship in Public Policy and Public Affairs
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association Board of Trustees
- Member, the Association of Workplace Investigators
- Member, the California Minority Corporate Counsel Program
- Member, the National Bar Association
- Member, the California Black Lawyers Association
- Member, the Black Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Member, the Langston Bar Association
- Diversity Chair for the Employment Law Section of the American Bar Association (ABA) Torts & Insurance Practices Liability section.
Please call for details.