Academy MemberMap & Directions
- Practice Commenced: 2007
- Total Mediations (as of Jan 2020): 260
- Total Arbitrations (as of Jan 2020): 350
Ron spent the first 30 years of his law practice as a trial lawyer litigating personal injury cases, wrongful death cases, construction defect and construction work site injury cases. He has also been involved in lawsuits involving business torts, large property damage claims and allegations of fraud and defamation. He also provided legal services in drafting commercial lease agreements, agency contracts as well as property acquisition contracts.
- Contract Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death
Ron earned his Juris Doctor degree from Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark College and his Bachelor of Science from the University of Oregon. He is admitted the state and federal courts of Oregon. He received his initial mediation training at the University of Washington, School of Law – Professional Mediation Skills Institute.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member of Oregon State Bar
- Member of Oregon Mediation Association
- Neutral member Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Neutral member of Oregon Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Member of Oregon State Bar Alternative Dispute Resolution Section, Construction Section and Litigation Section
Mediations--$1900 minimum for half day (4 hour) mediations and $3600 for a full day (8 hour). Time in excess of minimum times at $350 and hour.
Arbitrations--Court mandated $1400 for 1/2 day and $250 an hour in exces of 4 hours
Panel Arbitrations: $2000 for half day and $4000 for full day...balance in excess of minumums times @ $400 an hour.