Academy MemberMap & Directions
Justice Lunn is an exceedingly effective mediator and arbitrator with an impressive 80-percent success rate. He expertly serves both commercial and individual clients throughout New York, and he helps effect resolution to a wide variety of issues.
Justice Lunn's knowledge, skill, and efficacy are due, in part, to his 14-year term as a New York Supreme Court Justice, where he served as a trial court judge followed by four years as an Appellate Court Justice both downstate (New York City) and upstate (Western New York). His experience with reviewing hundreds of verdicts offers him an incomparable perspective, both substantively and geographically, and it has earned him an impressive reputation as a mediator and arbitrator in New York State.
- Legal Malpractice
- Lemon Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Property Damage
- Title Disputes
- Cornell Law School, J.D. (1974)
- University of Rochester, B.A. History (1969)
Memberships & Affiliations
- New York Bar Association, Member, 1974 - Present
- New York State Trial Lawyers, Member, 2009 - Present
- Certified as a federal court mediator for federal cases (2012)
- Rated “highly qualified” by the Monroe County Bar Association, the Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys, and the Rochester Black Bar Association (2008)
- Former member of the New York Pattern Jury Instructions Committee
$550/hr. for preparation and conducting proceeding divided by number of participants, plus travel if applicable. Travel time @ $200/hr. There is no minimum and I bill only for actual time expended.