- Practice Commenced: 2011
After more than thirty years building a solid foundation in the litigation of real estate, title insurance, employment and general business disputes, Michael Spink is now developing a dynamic practice in the mediation of all facets of business, real estate, and civil litigation law.
Michael has always approached litigation as an exercise in problem-solving, and the progression of his role to participation as a neutral voice in dispute resolution is a logical, and exciting, evolution of that practice. This unique perspective, grounded in practical application, gives Michael valuable insight into the nuances of mediation and dispute resolution.
Michael obtained comprehensive mediation training at the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, the premiere mediation training group center at Pepperdine University School of Law.
- ADA Disability
- Banking & Finance
- Business Dissolution
- Community Associations
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Eminent Domain
- Energy Sector (Oil/Gas)
- Family Businesses
- Health Care
- Land Use/Planning
- Legal Malpractice
- Local Govt./Municipalities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Non-profit Organizations
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Fees
- Professional Malpractice
- Property Damage
- Public Policy
- Real Estate
- Sexual Harassment
- Shareholder Disputes
- Title Disputes
- Stanford University, B.A., 1972
- University of Denver, J.D., 1977
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, 2012 (Certificate in 'Mediating the Litigated Case').
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, 2016, (Preventing Bad Settlement Decisions and Impasse).
- NADN Advanced Mediation Training, Toronto 2017, Seattle 2019
Memberships & Affiliations
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association, Inactive
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Idaho Mediation Association
- Oregon Mediation Association
- AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubble
- Best Lawyers® Real Estate (2006-2019)
- Best Lawyers® 2019 ®Litigation - RE Lawyer of the Year
- Best Lawyers® 2020 ®Real Estate Law - Lawyer of the Year
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, Bus. Lit. (2008-2018)
- Chambers USA 2019®, (Real Estate)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, ADR (2019)
$300 base rate. Call for details.