John Gladd has been in private practice since 1967 representing plaintiffs and defendants in tort litigation. He has represented several major insurance companies with primary emphasis on automobile-related cases, and has additional specialization in commercial insurance, product liability and miscellaneous casualty losses.
Since joining Dispute Resolution Consultants in 2003, Mr. Gladd has focused full-time on his mediation practice.
- Contract Disputes
- Legal Malpractice
- Libel & Slander
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death
- University of Tulsa School of Law, Tulsa, OK -- Juris Doctor, 1967
- University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK -- Bachelor of Science in Business, 1960
Memberships & Affiliations
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Foundation - Fellow
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Inns of Court - Master Emeritus
- Court Approved Mediator - Tulsa County
- Oklahoma Judicial Nominating Committee Chairman, 1993
- The Best Lawyers in America - Listed since 1989
Please call for details.