Academy MemberMap & Directions
A seasoned litigator and general practitioner for over 35 years, Jack has since established a successful full-time dispute resolution practice. Jack has handled all kinds of business and commercial disputes, personal injury, real property and probate litigation, fraud, tort, contract and intellectual property matters.
With over 300 mediations and 200 arbitrations to date, Jack's goal is to "thoroughly and empathetically understand the positions of all sides in a dispute and to use my utmost skill, experience and effort to bring about a reasonable resolution."
- Arts (Fine/Performing)
- Banking & Finance
- Contract Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Professional Fees
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Real Estate
- Title Disputes
- Trusts / Estates
- Stanford University, 1956, J.D.
- Stanford University, 1954, A.B.
- Coro Foundation Internship for Public Affairs, San Francisco 1957
Memberships & Affiliations
Judicial Offices Held:
- Judge Pro Tem, Los Angeles Superior Court, 1990-present by appointment of Presiding Judge
- Judge Pro Tem, Los Angeles Municipal Court, 1985-present by appointment of Presiding Judge
- Arbitrator for AAA - Business & Construction Disputes, other matters, 1988-Present
- Member, AAA National Panel of Arbitrators, Personal Injury, 1965-Present
- Member, Los Angeles Superior Court Judicial Arbitration Panel, 1992-Present
- Mediator & Member LA City Landlord-Tenant Mediation Board, 1978-1980
- Arbitrator for Better Business Bureau - Automotive Dispute Panel, 1985-1989
- DRS Certified Mediator, extensive experience, outstanding record of successful results
$350 per hour.