Chuck Corrigan has been in practice for 42 years. For the first 30 of those years he litigated in the Oregon and Washington circuit and superior courts, in all of the federal courts in those districts, and represented clients before all those states’ appellate courts. For the past 12 years he has served as an arbitrator or mediator in hundreds of cases. In addition, as a Multnomah County Circuit Court judge pro tem, he has ruled on over 300 motions for summary judgment.
- Civil Rights
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Real Estate
- Unfair Competition
- Wage & Hour/FMLA
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- B.S. in Economics, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 1970.
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, 1976.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Oregon State Bar Association
- United States District Count, District of Oregon
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, and Clark County Bar Associations