In over 35 years of practice, Mr. Tillman has participated in many mediations, most of which reached resolution of the cases involved. In his years as a certified neutral he has conducted hundreds of mediations with a very high percentage success rate. He serves as a neutral throughout the State with an emphasis in the area of Workers’ Compensation.
The stated philosophy of Mediated Resolutions, LLC has always been to facilitate dialogue and communication between the parties of a dispute with the goal of having all concerns and objectives of the respective parties spoken and heard. Mr. Tillman facilitates the goal that all parties listen with an open mind and practical approach to a solution, thereby paving the way to an equitable and mutually agreeable resolution of the underlying dispute.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia - J.D. - 1979
(Honors: Chairman of UGA Law School Moot Court Board, Appointed to Order of the Barristers)
- Emory University - B.A. – 1971
Memberships & Affiliations
- The National Association for Conflict Resolution, Member ACR
- Georgia Bar Association (Member)
- Atlanta Bar Association (Member, Past Chairman of the Workers' Compensation Section)
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Workers' Compensation Section)
Please contact our office for details.