- Practice Commenced: 2007
- Total Mediations (as of Apr 2021): 2000
- Total Arbitrations (as of Apr 2021): 4
Mr. Tillman has been a certified Mediator and Arbitrator since 2007. In 2008, he founded the mediation/arbitration firm, Mediated Dispute Resolutions, LLC, and shortly thereafter partnered with Luanne Clarke of Moore, Clarke, DuVall and Rodgers, P. C. to further that endeavor. That firm was dissolved in 2017 and renamed Mediated Resolutions LLC, and it is through that entity that Mr. Tillman conducts mediations throughout the state presently.
In over 35 years of practice, Mr. Tillman has participated in many mediations, most of which reached resolution of the cases involved. In his years as a certified neutral he has conducted hundreds of mediations with a very high percentage success rate. He serves as a neutral throughout the State with an emphasis in the area of Workers’ Compensation.
The stated philosophy of Mediated Resolutions, LLC has always been to facilitate dialogue and communication between the parties of a dispute with the goal of having all concerns and objectives of the respective parties spoken and heard. Mr. Tillman facilitates the goal that all parties listen with an open mind and practical approach to a solution, thereby paving the way to an equitable and mutually agreeable resolution of the underlying dispute.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia - J.D. - 1979
(Honors: Chairman of UGA Law School Moot Court Board, Appointed to Order of the Barristers)
- Emory University - B.A. – 1971
Memberships & Affiliations
- The National Association for Conflict Resolution, Member ACR
- Georgia Bar Association (Member)
- Atlanta Bar Association (Member, Past Chairman of the Workers' Compensation Section)
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Workers' Compensation Section)
Please contact our office for details.
195 per hour per party. $175 Administration fee. Travel at 175/hr over 45 minutes each way.