ADR Services Include:
William S. Goodman has substantive case experience in the following areas...
BIOGRAPHICAL:William S. Goodman is a founding partner of Goodman McGuffey Lindsey & Johnson, LLP and is now Of Counsel. Bill now limits his practice to mediation and arbitration where he serves as the mediator or neutral to resolve disputes. Practicing for over 35 years, Bill handled cases involving professional malpractice, catastrophic injury defense litigation, insurance coverage issues and major insurance and damages claims. In 1999, he was presented the Tradition of Excellence Award by the State Bar's General Practice and Trial Section.
Bill is a Fellow in the American College of Civil Trial Mediators. He is registered as a mediator and arbitrator by the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution and has been trained in the latest mediation techniques. He is a graduate of the Advanced Mediation Skills Course at Pepperdine University (1996), Harvard University's Program of Instruction for Lawyers (2000).
Bill is also a Founding Member of the Georgia Academy of Mediators & Arbitrators.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. (1968)
- Clemson University, B.S., Forestry (1961)
- Resolution Resources, Mediation (1993)
- Pepperdine University, Advanced Mediation Skills (1996)
- Harvard Law School's Program of Instruction for Lawyers, Advanced Mediation Workshop (2000)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Selected by peers to appear in "The Best Lawyers in America" in the field of ADR (2005-2009)
- Selected by peers as a Georgia Super Lawyer in the field of ADR, Atlanta Magazine (2004-2008)
- Fellow, American College of Civil Trial Mediators
- Tradition of Excellence Award, State Bar of Georgia General Practice & Trial Section (1999)
- State Bar of Georgia (ADR Section, Board of Directors, 1997-98, Chair 2005-2006; General Practice & Trial Section, Board of Directors, 1998-2000)
- Atlanta Bar Association; ADRL Section, Board of Directors (1997-98)
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Chair; Marine Corps Association of Georgia Lawyers (1989, 1993)
RatesPlease call Henning at 770-955-2252 or visit our website at www.henningmediation.com
William S. Goodman is a member of our GA chapter, Georgia Academy of Mediators & Arbitrators, the state's premier roster of certified attorney-mediators. The NCASCM profile includes more specific local information, such as counties and regions served, and can be visited directly at www.georgiamediators.org/william-goodman