ADR Services Include:
Mediation; Arbitration; Early Neutral Evaluation; Special Master
Hon. Thomas T. Frampton (Ret.) has substantive case experience in the following areas...
Energy Sector (Oil, Gas)|
Mr. Frampton also hosts ADR sessions in his North Hills office, which is
Waterfront Corporate Park, 2100 Georgetowne Drive, Suite
300, Sewickley, PA 15143-8782 (1/4 mile west of Wexford exit - Interstate
Mr. Frampton maintains an active trial practice, and since beginning to serve
as a neutral in 1997, he has become a well-regarded mediator and arbitrator who
regularly provides services to attorneys throughout Pennsylvania from both sides
of the aisle. His alternative dispute resolution practice focuses on commercial
and business disputes, medical malpractice and other professional negligence,
products liability, employment issues and personal injury.
As a judge for the Mercer County Court of Common Pleas for ten years
(1986-1995), Tom presided over in excess of a hundred jury trials and
conciliated several hundred civil cases. As an advocate, Tom has secured
preliminary injunctions stopping the theft of customer lists, enforced contract
provisions for natural gas producers and successfully represented his clients in
Pittsburgh and throughout western Pennsylvania in state and federal court.
Mr. Frampton focuses his litigation practice in business and commercial
litigation and defending professional negligence claims. He represents
businesses, nursing homes, financial institutions and professionals in disputes
ranging from trade and employment-related disputes to complex business and
personal injury claims.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law - J.D. 1973 (Honors)
- Graduate of Allegheny College, 1970 (honors)
- 40 Hr. mediation certification training at Duke University, as presented by Beason & Ellis Conflict Resolution, LLC.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Elder, Shadyside Presbyterian Church, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Member, Board of Trustees of Allegheny College, Meadville, Pennsylvania
Rates$350.00/hour for the Pittsburgh area and for reviewing submissions AND/OR $3,500.00/day, plus expenses, for outside the Pittsburgh area.