ADR Services Include:
Robert A. Dulberg has substantive case experience in the following areas...
BIOGRAPHICAL:Robert A. Dulberg, Esq. has been certified by The Supreme Court of Florida as a mediator since 1989. He is also certified as a mediator in the Southern District of the U.S. District Court. He is a Fellow of the American College of Civil Trial Mediators, a Diplomate member of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, and a member of the Association for Conflict Resolution.
Robert is a past Chair of the Dade County Bar Association and a former member of the Board of Directors of the Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators. Originally a mediator with the Mediation/Arbitration Division of the Circuit Court for Dade County, Florida from 1989-1991, and an attorney admitted to practice in Florida since 1972, Robert has extensive mediation experience having mediated well over 5,000 cases to date.
A sought after lecturer and recognized author on mediation techniques for both colleagues and litigators, Robert is also an accomplished jazz pianist performing regularly around the state of Florida.
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1972
- Brooklyn Law School, 1969-1970
- Rider College, B.A., Political Science, 1969
Memberships & Affiliations
- Certified as Circuit Civil and Family Mediator by Supreme Court of Florida, 1989
- Certified as a mediator for the U.S. Southern District of Florida
- Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator
- Diplomate Mediator, Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- Fellow, American College of Civil Trial Mediators
- Mediator, Mediation/Arbitration Division, Circuit Court, Dade County, Florida, 1989-91
- Chair, Dade County Bar Association Mediation Committee, 1996-99
- Program Chair, Dade County Bar Association Mediation Committee, 1995-96
- Member, Board of Directors, Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators
- Treasurer, Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators, 1999 - present
- Program Chair, Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators, 1996 and 1997
- Member, Association for Conflict Resolution
- Member of The Florida Bar
- Volunteer Mediator, Florida Bar Grievance Mediation Program
- Supreme Court Qualified for Circuit Civil and Family Mediation Certificate Training Programs
- Member, Association of Broward County Mediators
- Legal Counsel to Printing Association of Florida, Inc., 1986 - present
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, 1988 - present
Robert A. Dulberg is a member of our FL chapter, Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society, Florida's premier roster of distinguished attorney-mediators. The FCCMS profile includes more specific local information, such as counties and regions served, and can be visited directly at www.floridamediators.org/robert-dulberg