ADR Services Include:
Raleigh W. Greene ("Lee") has substantive case experience in the following areas...
BIOGRAPHICAL:Mr. Greene has mediated something in excess of 3000 cases and has substantial experience as an arbitrator in civil disputes. Mr. Greene's background is sufficiently varied to have given him significant exposure, and in some areas, expertise in finance, insurance, real estate, and general corporate matters.
Mr. Greene's practice includes civil trial and business representation focusing upon family law, personal injury, real estate, and commercial litigation. He has handled commercial and family disputes through litigation, mediation, and/or arbitration and practices in both state and Federal court in various complex litigation matters. Mr. Greene has represented several major corporations in transactions, business formation, and real estate acquisitions. He is a Federal Court certified mediator for the Middle District of Florida and is court certified as both a family and circuit civil mediator in the State of Florida. He is also certified as an arbitrator for the Sixth Judicial Circuit of Florida. Mr. Greene is a frequent lecturer for continuing education courses for the St. Petersburg Bar Association, as well as a guest lecturer at Stetson University Law School on mediation, trial practice, negotiation, and family law.
- University of Florida - 1970 - BA - Economics
- University of Florida - 1973 - Juris Doctorate - Law
Memberships & Affiliations
Arbitrator for Sixth Judicial Circuit
- Court Certified Civil/Circuit Mediator 12/91 to present
- Court Appointed Family Mediator (appointed by Chief Judge of the 6th Judicial Circuit) - 12/92 to present
- Court Certified United States District Court - Middle District of Florida - 2/92 to present
- American Arbitration Association Panel of Arbitrators;
- Member, Florida Academy of Certified Mediators, Inc.
- Member, National Health Lawyers Association Alternative Dispute Resolution Service.
- Member, National Board of Accredited Mediators of American Mediation Association, Inc.
- Member, Florida Law Arbitration Group
RatesPlease call for details.
Raleigh W. Greene ("Lee") is a member of our FL chapter, Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society, Florida's premier roster of distinguished attorney-mediators. The FCCMS profile includes more specific local information, such as counties and regions served, and can be visited directly at www.floridamediators.org/raleigh-greene