ADR Services Include:
Mike Carbo has substantive case experience in the following areas...
BIOGRAPHICAL:Mr. Carbo began his mediation apprenticeship and career with Mediation, Inc. and continued with that group for 13 years. The members of Mediation, Inc. conducted well over 150,000 mediation conferences on cases pending in the trial courts and appellate courts of Florida during its 27 years of operation.
In late 2013, Mr. Carbo, along with 20 other seasoned mediators, moved his mediation practice to Mediation Firm, Inc. He has personally led more than 3,000 mediation conferences during his 14 years as a trial court mediator certified by the Florida Supreme Court.
- Rutgers College, B.A., 1973
- Rutgers Law School, J.D., Cum Laude, 1976
Memberships & Affiliations
- The Florida Bar, 1976
- Florida Bar Board Certified, 1990 to date
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- Mediator Certification, 2002
- Arbitrator Qualification, 2002 (17th, 15th, & 11th Judicial Circuits)
- Past President Broward County Bar Association
Rates$395 per hour, fees divided equally between parties.
Mike Carbo is a member of our FL chapter, Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society, Florida's premier roster of distinguished attorney-mediators. The FCCMS profile includes more specific local information, such as counties and regions served, and can be visited directly at www.floridamediators.org/mike-carbo