ADR Services Include:
Mark A. Hanley has substantive case experience in the following areas...
BIOGRAPHICAL:Mark has practiced labor relations and employment law since 1982. He has extensive experience in litigating class action and single plaintiff suits brought under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Florida Civil Rights Act of 1992, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act. He also handles whistleblower and retaliation claims. Mark is a frequent lecturer on a local, state, and national level on all areas of labor and employment law. He has also helped author numerous articles on labor and employment law. He is an adjunct professor at Stetson University College of Law, teaching the Advanced Employment Discrimination Seminar. Mark has served as Chairman of several local bar committees, including the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Fee Arbitration Committee, 13-F Grievance Committee and Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D. cum laude (Stetson Law Review), 1980
- Ball State University, M.B.A., 1982
- University of Florida, B.S.B.A. with high honors (Banking and Finance), 1978
Memberships & Affiliations
- AV Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- The Best Lawyers in America, Labor and Employment Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Florida Super Lawyers, Employment & Labor (Florida Top 100 List)
- Florida Trend Magazine's Legal Elite, Labor & Employment and Mediators
Rates$450/hr (Single Plaintiff Cases)
$500/hr (Multiple Party Cases)
Mark A. Hanley is a member of our FL chapter, Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society, Florida's premier roster of distinguished attorney-mediators. The FCCMS profile includes more specific local information, such as counties and regions served, and can be visited directly at www.floridamediators.org/mark-hanley