ADR Services Include:
Louis M. Hillman-Waller has substantive case experience in the following areas...
Banking & Finance|
BIOGRAPHICAL:Louis "Manny" Hillman-Waller, Esq. has conducted over 300 mediations in all types of civil matters. He is available to conduct mediations entirely in Spanish. His law practice has been primarily concentrated in the areas of commercial and corporate representation with an emphasis on international transactional and litigation work for both domestic and multi-national entities. He also has experience in Sports and Entertainment law and probate litigation. Mr. Hillman-Waller is available to mediate all types of commercial and business related civil disputes.
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1985
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude, 1982
Memberships & Affiliations
- Certified as Circuit Civil Mediator by Supreme Court of Florida
- Certified Florida Bar Mediator
- Member of The Florida Bar
- Admitted to Bar for United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Member, Cuban American Bar Association
- Member, Sports Lawyers Association
- Member, Entertainment and Sports Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Member, Grievance Committee of The Florida Bar, 11th Circuit
- Partner, Zamora & Hillman
- Partner, Perez-Abreu, Zamora & Hillman-Waller, 1990-1997
- Associate, Hertzfeld & Rubin, P.A., 1989-1990
- Associate, Lopez, Perez-Gurri & Goldman, P.A., 1986-1988
- Legal Assistant, Manual A. Crespo, P.A., 1983-1985
RatesPlease call for details.
Louis M. Hillman-Waller is a member of our FL chapter, Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society, Florida's premier roster of distinguished attorney-mediators. The FCCMS profile includes more specific local information, such as counties and regions served, and can be visited directly at www.floridamediators.org/louis-hillman