ADR Services Include:
Mediation; Arbitration; Med-Arb; ADR Training/CME
Judith B. Ittig has substantive case experience in the following areas...
Mergers & Acquisitions|
Judith Ittig is a well-known arbitrator and mediator. Mrs. Ittig is a Fellow of the American College of Construction Lawyers, a Fellow of the College of Commercial Arbitrators, and a Chartered Arbitrator of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (London). She is a Certified Mediator by the International Mediation Institute. She is a member of the international panel of arbitrators and mediators for the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR). She serves on the large complex case panel for the national construction and commercial panels of arbitrators and mediators for the American Arbitration Association and she is on the AAA's national Construction Master Arbitrator Roster. She serves on the panel of arbitrators and mediators for the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR).
Mrs. Ittig has arbitrated and mediated hundreds of construction and commercial disputes on private and public sector projects in the United States and internationally. Among the construction projects are power plants, petrochemical plants, co-generation facilities, industrial and commercial facilities, including hotels, offices, high-rise residential, restaurants, churches, libraries, schools, marine facilities, highways, shopping centers, and oil-field services. She has been arbitrator of disputes over missile defense systems, the construction of aircraft, the acquisition of companies, and franchise agreements. She was selected as sole arbitrator for disputes arising from the integration of two hospitals into a major medical/hospital complex.
She has written manuals on contract law and published articles on dispute resolution. As an advocate, Mrs. Ittig has participated in national and international arbitrations, as well as in court actions in many regions of the United States.
- L.L.M. (Master of Laws), University of Illinois
- J.D., State University of New York at Buffalo
(Associate Editor of Buffalo Law Review)
- B.A., State University of New York at Buffalo
Memberships & Affiliations
- The Best Lawyers In America (Listed for Arbitration, Construction Law & International Arbitration)
- International Who's Who of Commercial Mediation
- Woman of Achievement - Legal Profession 2011, Women In Construction Law
- American College of Construction Lawyers
- International Mediation Institute
- The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (London)
- College of Commercial Arbitrators
- International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR) (Commercial and Construction Panels)
- AAA - National Construction Master Arbitrator Roster
- AAA - National Construction and Commercial Panels
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
Rates$450 per hour for arbitration
$375 per hour for mediation
Plus expenses, travel time outside DC Metro Area at !/2 hourly rate