ADR Services Include:
Mediation; Arbitration; Med-Arb; Special Master; ADR Training/CME
S. Jon Trachta has substantive case experience in the following areas...
Jon Trachta is a specialist in dispute resolution with more than 33 years experience as a trial lawyer, arbitrator and mediator resolving cases dealing with a wide range of issues, including national and international contracts, professional responsibility and product liability.
Jon has participated in hundreds of cases as an arbitrator or mediator. He also designed and conducted the first arbitration and mediation trainings to be conducted in Mexico at the Monterrey Technological Institute(ITESM). Further, Mr. Trachta has been designated a Judge Pro Tem of the Superior Court of the State of Arizona, for the County of Pima and is certified as an arbitrator on the State and Federal level.
He is also a professor in the Arizona College of Trial Advocacy.Jon is also on the Governor's Canamex Corridor Task Force and is involved in the development of transportation alternatives in Mexico.
- STANFORD UNIVERSITY - Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1965
- UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA COLLEGE OF LAW - Juris Doctor (Honors), 1973
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member and Past President, American Board of Trial Advocates (Tucson Chapter)
- Member and Past President, Southern Arizona Defense Bar Association
- Federation of Insurance & Corporate Counsel
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- American Arbitration Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- Pima County Bar Association
- Lawyer Pilot s Bar Association
- Arizona-Sonora Bar Association
- Association Internacional des Assurances
- Arizona-Mexico Commission
- Society Of Professionals In Dispute Resolution
- Arizona Dispute Resolution Association
- Advisory Board-U.S. Mexico Dispute Resolution Association
- Association for Transportation Law, Logistics and Policy