ADR Services Include:
Mediation; ADR Training/CME
Jill Tanz has substantive case experience in the following areas...
Trusts / Estates|
BIOGRAPHICAL:Jill S. Tanz, J.D is a mediator and attorney with many years of experience working in Chicago. Ms. Tanz founded Chicago Mediation LLC (www.chicagomediation.com) to offer alternative dispute resolution services to the business community in Chicago.
Ms. Tanz is in Adjunct Professor at DePaul University College of Law where she teaches
Mediation and Advanced Mediation. She
conducts mediation certificate courses for the Center for Dispute Resolution at DePaul University College of Law and is a coach and trainer for the Center for Conflict Resolution's mediation courses.
Ms. Tanz is a member of the American Arbitration Association's Roster of Mediators and the
National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals.
She is certified by the International Mediation Institute and is also a certified mediator in both the Circuit Court of Cook County Law and Chancery Division Mediation Programs. She has mediated cases in the following areas: mortgage
foreclosure, construction disputes, landlord/tenant and condominium matters, dissolution of business disputes, partnership disputes, estate and probate matters, breach
of contract, consumer and commercial disputes, and juvenile delinquency and
- University of Chicago - Chicago, IL JD - 1977
- Admitted to practice in Illinois. October 1977
- Lafayette College, Easton, PA - AB, Biology 1972
- Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Memberships & Affiliations
- International Mediation Institute
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- American Arbitration Association
- American Bar Association (Dispute Resolution Section)
- Chicago Bar Association (Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee)
- Association of Attorney Mediators
- Association of Conflict Resolution Chicago Chapter (Professional Development Committee, Past Co-Chair)
RatesRates available on request.