ADR Services Include:
Jessie M. Conley has substantive case experience in the following areas...
BIOGRAPHICAL:Jessie Conley is a former District Court Judge who has over 20 years of experience in family law and civil law. She is certified as a family law mediator and superior court mediator and specializes in complicated Equitable Distribution cases. Jessie has over 15 years of experience in mediation and arbitration work.
- 1984 - Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem - J.D.
- 1981 - Duke Universtiy, Durham, North Carolina - B. A. in Public Policy and English. (Cum Laude)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member of the Custody Mediation Advisory Committee
- Chair of the ADR Committee for the Family Law Section of the North Carolina State Bar Association - 1996 to 2000
- Representative from the Family Law Section appointed to the ad hoc group assembled by the Dispute Resolution Commission for the purpose of designing a pilot equitable distribution mediation program
- Family Law Rules Committee, 22nd Judicial District
- Chairman of the Piedmont Mediation Center-1986 until 1995
- Practitioner Member of the North Carolina Association of Professional Family Members
- Certified Family Financial Mediator
- Member of the ADR Section of the Mecklenburg County Bar
- Board member of the Children's Museum
- Member of Rotary Club
- former Liason Representative from the Family Law Section for the NCBA Dispute Resolution Section
- Past Board member of Family Violence Prevention Services
- Past-President of the Iredell County Bar Association
- Member of the Dispute Resolution Commission
- Certified Mediator for Adult Guardianship/Family Caregiver Mediation
- NC Business Court Mediator
- Former District Court Judge and Certified Juvenile Court Judge
- Certified mediator for Adult Guardianship /Family Caregiver Mediation
RatesPlease call for details.
Jessie M. Conley is a member of our NC chapter, NC Academy of Superior Court Mediators, the state's premier roster of certified attorney-mediators. The NCASCM profile includes more specific local information, such as counties and regions served, and can be visited directly at www.ncmediators.org/jessie-conley