ADR Services Include:
Jake Munch has substantive case experience in the following areas...
BIOGRAPHICAL:I began my law practice at the Fowler White law firm where I did defense work. I then practiced with the Wagner, Cunningham, Vaughn, and McLaughlin firm. I have had my own practice for over 20 years. I have participated in hundreds of mediations and arbitrations. I have over 26 years of trial practice experience to help you resolve your case in a fast, efficient and cost effective manner.
EDUCATION:I graduated from the United States Merchant Marine Academy (B.S. with honors, 1979), and Tulane University Law School(Juris Doctor, cum laude, 1983).
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Hillsborough County and American Bar Associations
- Florida Bar Admiralty and Maritime Law Committee (Vice Chairperson, Admiralty and Maritime Law Committee 1986-1987)
- Florida Bar Admiralty and Maritime Law Certification Committee
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
Jake Munch is a member of our FL chapter, Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society, Florida's premier roster of distinguished attorney-mediators. The FCCMS profile includes more specific local information, such as counties and regions served, and can be visited directly at www.floridamediators.org/jake-munch