ADR Services Include:
E. Hugh Chappell has substantive case experience in the following areas...
BIOGRAPHICAL:Mr. Chappell began his mediation apprenticeship and career with Mediation, Inc. and continued with that group for 6 years. The members of Mediation, Inc. conducted well over 150,000 mediation conferences on cases pending in the trial courts and appellate courts of Florida during its 27 years of operation.
In late 2013, Mr. Chappell, along with 20 other seasoned mediators, moved his mediation practice to Mediation Firm, Inc. He has personally led more than 500 mediation conferences during his 6.5 years as a trial court mediator certified by the Florida Supreme Court.
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 1965
- University of Florida, J.D., 1970
Memberships & Affiliations
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, 1970;
- Broward County Bar Association, 1970: President-Young Lawyers Section 1976-77, Executive Committee 1978-80;
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association: President, 1985;
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers: College of Diplomates Board of Directors, 1985-1990;
- American Board of Trial Advocates: Advocate, 1993 to present;
- Member, Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
Rates$325 per hour, fees divided equally between parties.
E. Hugh Chappell is a member of our FL chapter, Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society, Florida's premier roster of distinguished attorney-mediators. The FCCMS profile includes more specific local information, such as counties and regions served, and can be visited directly at www.floridamediators.org/hugh-chappell