ADR Services Include:
Frank J. Allocca has substantive case experience in the following areas...
BIOGRAPHICAL:NEED PROSE ABOUT ADR PRACTICE HERE NEED PROSE ABOUT ADR PRACTICE HERENEED PROSE ABOUT ADR PRACTICE HERENEED PROSE ABOUT ADR PRACTICE HERENEED PROSE ABOUT ADR PRACTICE HERE
- J.D. Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York. (1976)
- B.S. Union College, Schenectady, New York. (1973)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member of Florida and New York Bar, State and Federal.
- AV Rating by Martindale - Hubbell
- 2016 - Recognized in The Daily Business Review as one of South Florida's top rated lawyers in Alternate Dispute Resolution.
- 2010, 2014 - Selected for inclusion in 2010 Florida Super Lawyers as a top rated alternate dispute resolution attorney.
- 2006 - Certified by Florida Supreme Court.
- 2003 Court Appointed Arbitrator certified by Florida Supreme Court.
- 1993 Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Florida Bar.
Frank J. Allocca is a member of our FL chapter, Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society, Florida's premier roster of distinguished attorney-mediators. The FCCMS profile includes more specific local information, such as counties and regions served, and can be visited directly at www.floridamediators.org/frank-allocca